Sunday, January 15, 2006

I'm in Texas

It took a few days but after a couple of unexpected events we arrived in Kingsville. We are almost done cleaning, unpacking and settling in.

It sure is nice to not have to shovel snow or deal with freezing rain. It is taking less time than I expected to get acclimated. During the drive down I was ready for shorts and a tank top when the tempurature hit 50 in Utah. The other noght we went to the Cactus Bowl, and left early becuase it was too cold at 65, and we were wearing sweaters. I guess I won't be tossing out all of my winter coats.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just want to say what a great blog you got here!
I've been around for quite a lot of time, but finally decided to show my appreciation of your work!

Thumbs up, and keep it going!

Cheers
Christian, iwspo.net

9:47 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home